What About Parents?
Online Support for Volunteers
The Volunteer Toolkit, or the VTK, is a robust web application offering digital, accessible support to Troop Co-leaders in both managing a troop year-round and delivering easy, fun troop meetings. Check out some of the toolkit’s top features below.
Through the VTK, Troop Co-leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update their contact information.
- Explore meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of the materials needed, and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances and submit the troop Annual Finance Report.
- Easily locate resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
Learn more by checking out the resources below:
VTK Demo Webinar - Coming Soon!
- Parents can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.