Keeping in touch with your troop and service unit members is essential during these times more than ever. To help with your communication efforts, GSDH is extending a specially priced Pro-Zoom account to use for Girl Scouts at just $30 per license. The Zoom account will expire on July 31, 2021. If this reduced rate is made available for renewal you will be contacted prior to the expiration date.
GSUSA Zoom LICENSES may only be used by Service Unit Volunteers and Troop Co-Leaders for approved Girl Scout activities related to their role such as to:
- Host Girl Scout Troop Meetings and Girl Scout Troop activities such as bridging ceremonies
- Meet with other troop volunteers
- Host service unit or troop events
- Host service unit meetings
To take advantage of this special opportunity for your troop or service unit:
- Make sure you are a registered volunteer for the 2021 membership year
- Review the full GSUSA ZOOM LICENSE USER AGREEMENT
- Submit Zoom Volunteer License Request form with payment
Learn how to create and facilitate an engaging virtual troop meeting in our 24 minute online course – Facilitating Virtual Troop Meetings – available for all volunteers in gsLearn!