Get Ready for Initial Order Reward
Troops and girls can order ahead and pick up cookies prior to the start date. This allows girls to have cookies on-hand the first day and for troops to be prepared for booth sales. GSDH offers tools and recommendations to help troops determine a comfortable amount. Remember, you can always get more at your local Cookie Cupboard.
- As the troop co-leader, you will enter Initial Orders for each of your girls and troop in eBudde.
- Advance payment is not required; payment occurs through troop ACH at later date(s).
- Think about what troop participation might look like this year and what the girls sold in previous years. Then consider the girls’ goals and what they hope to achieve and/or earn in rewards.
- Consider the number of booths your troop will participate in. These cookies can also be on the Initial Order.
- Use the Initial Order Worksheet and the Troop Initial Order Workbook to determine what your troop may need.
- Each girls’ order is in packages, but the completed troop initial order must be in full cases. There are 12 packages in a case.
- You can only submit your order once. If you have changes, contact your Service Unit Cookie Manager (CM).