Invest in Girls. Change the World.
At Girl Scouts, we believe that when girls succeed, society succeeds. Research shows that girls learn best in an all-girl, girl-led, and girl-friendly environment. Girl Scouts is a place where she’ll practice different skills, explore her potential, take on leadership positions—and even feel allowed to fail, dust herself off, get up, and try again.
Your contribution gives the gift of opportunity.
Girl Scouts unleashes the G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ in every girl, preparing her for a lifetime of leadership—from taking a night-time hike under the stars to accepting a mission on the International Space Station; from lobbying the city council with her troop to holding a seat in Congress; from running her own cookie business today to tackling cybersecurity tomorrow.
We can't do this without YOU!
When giving to Girl Scouts, you are providing more opportunities to 8,600 girls than ever before. Some highlights of your gift can provide are:
- Traditional Girl Scouting (Girl Scout Troops)
- Non-traditional Girl Scouting for girls at risk (Outreach Initiative)
- STEM Programming (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Camping Opportunities
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Adult leadership and development opportunities for more than 4,000 adult members.
Your gift matters.
Girl Scouts – Dakota Horizons council is a 501(c)(3) organization.