- If you would like to hold a booth at a previous Council Sponsored Booth Location during the program extension:
- Enter the date/time/location as a Troop Booth in eBudde by March 28.
- GSDH/Council will contact the business and rewview/approve/deny in eBudde by April 1.
- Booths at other businesses must also be submitted as a Troop Booth in eBudde with approval happening prior to April 1.
- Excluded from cookie booths during the program extension is Sam's Club, Walmart and Mall locations.
- Pending orders can be placed starting March 18.
- Pending orders for Service Unit Cupboards must be placed by end of day Monday, March 28.
- Anticipated pickup date for Council Cupboards is April 1. More communication will follow for Service Unit Cupboards.
April: Volunteer Appreciation Month
April 11: Cookie Program Ends
April 12: GSDH Annual Meeting
April 14: Troops complete all Transfers and Reward Orders
April 16: Service Unit CMs Verify and Submit Orders
April 22: Outstanding Balance Forms Due
April 21: Council Order Submitted
May 6: Final ACH
May 15: Rewards Ship to Service Unit CM
Great news – more cookies are coming and the Cookie Program has been extended to April 11.
What we know:
- Cookies will be available for pickup at Council Cupboards on April 1.
- Cookies will be available at select Service Unit Cupboards with dates to be determined.
- Restocked varieties: Thin Mints, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos and Trefoils.
- Our current understanding is Adventurefuls will be available on shipped orders sometime the week of March 21.
- If you have taken payment for unavailable varieties, please send us an email and we will work with you to secure those varieties.
- More information on when pending orders can be placed will be sent soon to Troop Cookie Coordinators. As our Girl Scouts are all working to achieve goals, please be considerate and place orders based on what your Girl Scouts need.
We've also extended the following promotions through April 11:
- $5 flat rate shipping
- WOW your Wheels
- 5 for 5
Digital Cookie will remain open until April 11. Don’t forget to
update your cookie availability.