Responsible for implementing and executing comprehensive year-round recruitment and outreach plans, goals, and objectives for girl and volunteer membership growth and participation in assigned geographic area. Collaboratively works cross-functionally to provide customer care and support that ensures achievement of Council goals. Fosters community partnerships in order to implement Girl Scouting within an assigned area.
Major Accountabilities - Membership Recruitment and Outreach
- Responsible for collaborating to understand the sales process and management of leads in order to help establish and subsequently meet or exceed annual membership recruitment and outreach goals for girl and adult members within assigned geographic area.
- Provides high quality customer service by answering inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and delivering findings.
- Cultivates community opportunities and relationships to address needs and deliver outreach.
- Works on a cross functional team to determine and develop innovative techniques to ensure the effective delivery of the Girl Scout leadership experience.
- Actively markets the Girl Scout value proposition through a variety of communication venues including in person, phone, and online.
- Cultivates opportunities to engage in and regularly communicate with community organizations, agencies and leaders, educators and faith-based institutions to increase awareness of and participation in Girl Scouting.
- Researches market data, membership trends, and other pertinent information relevant to identify council’s membership needs
- Cultivates and develops opportunities to engage community organizations, agencies and leaders, educators, and faith-based institutions to increase awareness and participation.
- Successfully works with cross-functional team to determine or develop innovative techniques to ensure the effective delivery of recruitment, outreach, renewal and conversion strategies and plans that are consistent with the philosophy and mission of Girl Scouting and the council’s overarching strategies and initiatives.
- Researches and creates innovative ways to recruit and add a broader range of adult volunteers.
- Anticipate, prevent, and resolve conflicts while maintaining productive working relationships.
- Learn & demonstrate sales skills and embrace tools and processes to support organization growth.
- Other duties as assigned.