Welcome to another year of Girl Scouts! Over the next year, you'll learn new things, explore the world, meeting new people, and do big things! Here are a few ways to make the most of the new year:
- Make sure your membership is renewed for the 2023-24 membership year. Log in to your MyGS account today to renew your membership.
- How is your uniform looking? Shop online or visit our retail stores at the Fargo and Sioux Falls Service Centers to purchase a new uniform, missing pieces, or some fun Girl Scout swag. If you've earned Dakota Dough through the Product Programs, this is a great way to use it!
Families who need assistance purchasing the Girl Scout uniform can apply to receive a uniform scholarship to cover items such as a sash, troop numerals, and a Council identification set.
- Now is the perfect time to work with their troop to plan the year! We know that every girl has different interests so feel free to earn badges on their own if it's not in the troop plans. View all the available badges they can earn in the Award and Badge Explorer.
- For Juniors through Ambassadors, start thinking about the Bronze, Silver, or Gold Award. You'll work with your troop or on your own to show that you are a leader who is organized, determined, and dedicated to improving your community.
- You can use the proceeds earned through the Fall Product Program and the Cookie Program to do amazing things as a Girl Scout – attend programs, support an animal shelter, raise awareness, travel with the council or GSUSA, or improve your community – you can do anything you put your heart and mind to!
- Finally, don’t forget to participate in council events. They can attend any event with or without their troop. Check the Event List often – we’re always adding new things!
Families who need assistance attending events can apply to receive an event scholarship to cover girl registration fees.